2.19.2011

Starbucks Berry Chai Infusion

A few years ago, Starbucks sold a drink called the Berry Chai Infusion. I was obsessed and got one at least 3 times a week (all thanks to giftcards from Christmas). Sadly they discontinued it at some point... I never really noticed when since all my giftcards ran out and I stopped going to Starbucks so much. Recently I've been craving one and found a recipe online that's a pretty good copy. Next time I make this, I'll add more Chai to it for a spicier drink and try a different type of juice. It would be good hot or cold, and a touch of cinnamon would really spice it up.

Berry Chai Infusion

8-10c water
3 bags black Chai tea
3 bags Wild Berry tea
8 packets Splenda
Pomegranate juice

Boil water in a pot. Remove from heat and add tea bags and Splenda.
Steep to taste. Remove tea bags using a slotted spoon.

Fill rest of mug with tea.
(I used Celestial Seasonings Wild Berry Zinger and Stash Chai Spice teas.)


Heat in microwave until steaming.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Thanks for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete